Home | Online Direct | Pay Direct | Dial Direct 800-451-3477
  Click to return to homepage.  
  savings and investments, checking, account access, and valued services a complete list of loan products for individuals and business partnerships accounts for children 0 to 13 and youth 14 to 22 contact information, history, news, and current events  

FAQ Menu




Q. How can I pay my Visa bill online?

A. Pay your visa bill with Online Direct. There are two options to pay your Visa with online direct.

1. Click the [Visa Login] button which takes you to www.eZcardinfo.com .
2. Click on the blue [transaction] button than click the [transfer funds] button to transfer money to your visa account.

Back to top


Q. What do I do if my credit card is lost or stolen?

A. As a cardholder, it is your responsibility to notify the Credit Union and Certegy immediately of a lost or stolen card. This notification must be by telephone. Upon your request for issuance of a new VISA card, a fee of $20 will be assessed. This fee may be paid from your share account or charged directly to your VISA balance. Riverfront 800-451-3477 Certegy 800-325-3678

Back to top


Q. Does Riverfront Federal Credit Union offer convenience checks with my VISA credit card?

A. Sorry, not at this time.

Back to top


Q. What is Personal Identity Theft?

A. Personal Identity Theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US. With a few pieces of information (i.e. a Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Address, etcÖ) a thief can assume an individualís identity.

Back to top


Q. What should I do if I suspect I am a victim of Personal Identity Theft?

A. You should
1. Call the three national credit bureaus
ē Equifax: 800-685-1111
ē Experian: 888-397-3742
ē Trans Union: 800-888-4213
2. File a police report.
3. Call Riverfront Federal Credit Union at 800-451-3477 and the fraud departments of all creditors (utilities, phone companies, additional credit card issuers, etc.)
4. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission

Back to top


Q. What happens if I canít remember my VISA PIN?

A. You should call our office at 610-374-8351 or 800-451-3477. Riverfront will confirm your identity and have a PIN mailer sent to your home address. For your security, PIN numbers will not be given over the phone. Riverfront does not have access to your VISA PIN number available onsite.

Back to top


Q. What if I donít like the PIN assigned to me by VISA and I want to change it?

A. In 2003, VISA changed their policy to allow members the option of changing their PIN. For your convenience, you may choose to change your PIN to a number that you can more easily remember. You may change your PIN by calling the Interactive Voice Response System at 1-866-297-3408. A notice confirming your PIN change will be sent to you via US Mail.

Back to top


Frequently Asked Questions | Account Access | Personal Security | Career Opportunities | Links | Site Map | Search


Services | Loans | Membership | Youth | About Us | Espanol | Contact US | Directions | FAQ's | Hours & Locations

  This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.  The Riverfront logo, Riverfront icons and proprietary content on this site are all Copyright © 2003 Riverfront Federal Credit Union All rights reserved. Privacy Statement | USA PATRIOT ACT | Web Site Disclaimer