Riverfront is dedicated to hiring passionate, knowledgeable, and dependable individuals who are service oriented and attentive to detail. If you are looking for a rewarding career in the financial services industry and enjoy providing excellent service, then Riverfront may be the place for you.
Riverfront Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Resumes will be accepted for posted positions for 30 days after the original posting date.
Posted – 04/07/2016
Riverfront Federal Credit Union a $170 million not-for-profit financial institution dedicated to meeting the financial needs of our members, is seeking a highly motivated, sales driven part-time Teller to work at our Shillington branch. Saturdays are required.
- Perform member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and payments
- Balance teller cash drawer at end of day
- Drive proactive sales conversations by making referrals based on members' needs
- Provide high quality service in a professional manner
- Apply product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve member problems
- High school education
- Cash handling experience is preferred
- Customer service experience with the ability to refer members to appropriate personnel for potential sale
- Ability to work 25-30 hours per week
- Bi-lingual a plus
Please submit resume, along with salary requirements to:
Riverfront Federal Credit Union
430 S. 4th Street
Reading, PA 19602