Not all services are available at all branches. Call for availability.
- Cashier Checks
- Certified Checks
- Coin counting
- Gift checks
- Money orders
- Safe deposit boxes
- Travelers checks
- Wire transfers
No more trips to the bank. Direct Deposit is a free service that you can use to automatically deposit funds into a Riverfront checking or savings account. Income received from your employer, Social Security, pension funds and U.S. government funds may all qualify for Direct Deposit.
- Your money is deposited automatically into your Riverfront account
- Access to your money on the day of deposit
- Eliminate worries about checks getting lost, delayed, or stolen
Ask if your employer or the company or agency who pays you offers Direct Deposit services. If so, your payor may need you to complete a form and possibly provide them with a voided check to set up your Direct Deposit.
Let the payor know which account you want your funds deposited into - either checking or savings, your Riverfront account number and Riverfront’s ABA/Routing Transit Number 231385536.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Instructions
To set up automatic payments from your Riverfront account, for example to setup a gym membership payment, the party you are paying will have a form for you to complete. You’ll need to provide the following information to that party:
- Riverfront Federal Credit Union’s ABA/Routing Transit Number 231385536
- Your Riverfront account number
- Specify the account you want the payment to be deducted from - savings or checking
Your employer may offer Payroll Deduction, where a portion of your paycheck could be deposited in to your Riverfront account.
Talk to your employer to see if they offer Payroll Deduction. If so, provide them with Riverfront’s ABA/Routing Number 231385536, your 6-digit Riverfront account number, then specify which account you want your funds deposited into, either checking or savings. Contact us if you want to further distribute your funds to any of your other Riverfront accounts, including loans. It’s that easy.
To wire funds to a Riverfront member account, please call us for assistance at 610-374-8351 or 800-451-3477. We will need to give you a specific account number. You will also need to provide the following instructions to the sender of the wire:
- Receiving Institution: Mid-Atlantic Corporate Federal Credit Union, Middletown, PA 17057, ABA/Routing Transit Number 231387550
- For Further Credit To: Riverfront Federal Credit Union. Please call us for this account number.
- For Final Credit To: Member Name on the Riverfront account, Member Account Number, then specify savings or checking
Please call us for assistance 610-374-8351 or 800-451-3477.
View Disclosures & Agreements